The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited
HKMC’s internship programmes give undergraduates a taste of the real business world and help you better prepare for your future careers. Internship openings will be posted on HKMC website, JIJIS and JINESS when they are open for application.
- To provide administrative support to the relevant department;
- To provide support in document management; and
- To assist in ad hoc projects and other duties as required.
- University undergraduates;
- Proficient in MS Office applications;
- A good team player, proactive and eager to learn; and
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese languages.
Internship openings will be posted on HKMC website, JIJIS and JINESS when they are open for application.
Q. My major of study is not related to business or finance, can I still apply for HKMC’s internship programme?
A. Yes. We welcome applications from university undergraduates in any discipline. If you are interested to join us, and believe that you have what we look for, we look forward to receiving your application.
Q. I am currently studying abroad or in an exchange programme, can the interview be conducted online?
A. We will try to arrange and conduct the interviews through phone or video calls. Because of possible time zone difference, we appreciate if you can be flexible in your schedule.
Q. When will I be contacted after submitting the application?
A. We will contact the shortlisted candidates for interview within 4 weeks (Winter / Summer Intern) / 8 weeks (Full-time Intern) after receiving the application; candidates who are not invited for interview may consider their application unsuccessful.